Disaster recovery failure revisited

Soon as I can get a block of time, I’ll get on it.

@Stefano_Zamboni you’re a serious drag. I happen to agree with you, as does everyone else I would guess, that disaster recovery is probably one of the most important functions… that’s why I’m testing it, when I have time, documenting the issues and passing them on the devs… instead of sniveling and whining about it, and beating the dead horse. In the words of an actor in a movie… “Son, you have an attitude problem”.

3 Likes

thank you, I’m proud of it :slight_smile:
and, be sure, I won’t stop

fine… just some questions (and you’re in the quality team, so I guess you’re the right person to ask so):

1. why such a feature is tested now?
  2. why the setup issue (mainly with network) weren’t tested during beta stage? nor in RC (which should be just a phase where you have all working)?
  3. who decided the release of RC and STABLE? I can’t find anywhere a discussion about it (point me in the right direction, please), but I’d say that something went wrong…

I know, but it’s not an issue on my side, and I can live with it :wink:

Good to know, I’m going to spend my time testing, as opposed to wasting it on a troll. Bye.

4 Likes

I’m confused, Is backup and restore working for Nethserver-DC or is it still broken?

A post was split to a new topic: Can not connect with Samba shares after restore