How to install Nextcloud with Letsencrypt in NS7

Sorry to bothered you !

Previous i have explained but now i do it more better, i have 2 sub domains, one is for mattermost and other is for nextcloud. Both name is like mattermost.xyz.com and cloud.xyz.com. Now i want to set letsencrypt for both sub-domains.
So which i performed steps for letsencrypt -
1- logged in admin pannel and went to server certificate.
2- click for letsencrypt certificates, and type sudomain in box “mattermost.xyz.com” and generated certificates successfully.
3- after same steps performed for other subdomain “cloud.xyz.com”.
4- now there are three certificates 1- self-signed and 2 letsencrypt certificates.
5- when i open in browser https://mattermost.xyz.com or cloud.xyz.com, it shows only self-signed certs.
6- if i default set for mattermost sub-domain, then in browser it shows me letsencrypt certs. same is with cloud.xyz.com

Now i am looking solution for this.

In your step number 2 you need to put ALL subdomains in the box, each subdomain name on a seperate line in the SAME box. So no need for step number 3 for you create 1 certificate for ALL subdomains. NOT a seperate certificate for each subdomain, for only 1 can be set as default.

So edit 1 of the certificates and make sure you put ALL subdomains in the same box. Generate and then set THAT certificate as default.

HTH

3 Likes

Hi,
Thanks for you guys have provided excellent support to solve this issue.

1- i have deleted old generated both different-2 certificates from command line. /etc/letsencrypt/live/
2- After this i have written both name in same box and regenerated certificates. And now both subdomains are working with letsencrypt.

thanks

2 Likes