NethServer Community at Fosdem - 3 & 4 February 2018

We are still heading towards our own community conference, but shortly after that, Fosdem will be held in Brussels again on 3 & 4 February 2018.
It would be awesome to meet members in Brussels again and if possible have NethServer on the Fosdem agenda.
https://fosdem.org/2018/news/2017-09-03-call-for-participation/

5 Likes

I don’t know if I can be there this year (another baby son is coming just in those days) CfP is open and Fosdem want to know something about NethServer, definitely.
Submit your proposals!

5 Likes

A big congrats Allesio! The Fattorini family is expanding… :smiley: going for world domination?.. lol

2 Likes

Hi Alessio,
that are great news, my congrats too. I’ll hope everything is fine and will be fine.

1 Like

Of course!

2 Likes

plane booked, landing in the friday afternoon, back to home sunday night. As usual, try to come it is fun

4 Likes

Ehi, who’s going to attend FOSDEM?

Who can get there? I know it’s easier for Central European people and less for others but last year was an amazing chance to meet up, chat, and drink a beer together!

Part of the NethServer community will be definitely there and as always. @Stll0 has been accepted as speaker.

• Can we organize some technical (just for us) sessions ? Who wants to attend and hold them?
  • NethServer Community Dinner – 20.30 Saturday, Feb 3th at Amadeus ?

Hope some of you can make it. That is going be a HUGE opportunity to meet the NethServer Community as a whole!

Tagging here @ambassadors_group @mark_nl @lclaude @des @bwdjames @iglqut @transocean @danb35 @gerald_FS @greavette @hucky @planet_jeroen @Krajczar_Jeno @Ctek @pagaille @fausp @maddin @pa3hfj @PCXLan.es @asl @wclemo @Christian @kristian1369 @syntaxerrormmm @indra @pierluigi @Andy_Wismer

4 Likes

Will be there, obviously, with all the people from BgLUG as usual.

:top: congrats to him :slight_smile: Hope to see his talk

Would love to :slight_smile:

Count me out, I have another dinner which I ditched last year to be with you guys… this year I have to invert the choices :frowning:

Anyways I hope to be there with all the community during the day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

yes, I will be there, Friday night will be hot…Saturday probably more social and Sunday sad :smiley:

6 Likes

Looking forward to meet you all there!

8 Likes

Brussels is my home town ! No excuses, I’ll be there !

8 Likes

Oh yeah!! :wink:

I would love to go, unfortunately work projects are currently keeping me in the Warrington, UK area

So, I try to list some people:

EDIT: list updated

1 Like

I will be there at least on Saturday. Hope I can manage to be there Sunday too (but don’t count on that)

2 Likes

Yes I think I’ll be there at Saturday.

What is about @dnutan

1 Like

Sorry , I will not be there.

Sorry, will not be there

i will be there from friday afternoon (i hope to attend to some talk of centos dojo)…

4 Likes

Is everything fine with your wife and the coming baby? Are you at FOSDEM or not? Would be glad to you see you there.

1 Like