So, what are you working on? - 2 Jul 2018

Just at home at the moment, we’re a 150+ user M$ shop right now where I work with a complicated AD/GPO setup. I’ll certainly be thinking about whether Nethserver could fit our environment :smile:

1 Like

I could be a good test for NethServer :smiley: don’t you feel brave? :cowboy_hat_face:

To my surprise, that gave me the least issues. Issues are Calendars-like-we-know-them-with-Exchange and device mailbox/calendar access can be wonky.

GPO’s just work, and can be configured using MMC with the regular snapins.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m a beginner in Linux.

For the last three months I’ve been testing Nethserver (a dozen test installations).
A month ago, I implemented a production Nethserver + WebTop with about 30 users and lots of shared mail folders and files. Some users see 5 mail folders and use several different identities. Webtop is a great application. Meanwhile, I completely translated WebTop into Croatian (revision required). Now I’m looking for a way to integrate Nextcloud + Onlyoffice into the same system …

I congratulate the whole community on hard work and excellent results.

1 Like

Welcome Zoran, hope at this community you feel like at home.

Many thanks, @webtop_team will really appreciate it.

You’re in luck, @mrmarkuz saved us the hard work with an onlyoffice module. We are also testing Collabora CODE.

1 Like

Thanks Marc,

I played yesterday with Nextcloud and Onlyoffice, just this morning I managed to get Onlyoffice working properly (I wrote a message in “Howto Install Onlyoffice Document Server as Nextcloud app”) because I’m a little confused about the problem solution.

I’ll be sure to install and Collabora CODE these days.

Hello @kizotux,

we received your language pull requests last week at Sonicle.
We will be integrating the new language for the next release.
Thanks a lot!

Gabriele

That’s a great news! Thanks for sharing. Great shot as beginner! :blush:
You should hang around as webtop and mailserver savyy

Thanks, I will try to help the community :grinning:

Thanks Gabriele,

as I said … WebTop is a great application and I think it will over time become the ultimate solution for some scenarios.

Zoran

1 Like

Crappy and unused.

Upgrade did the trick! Hardware was changed, but the setup starting from a 6.9 config backup work (almost) like a charm.
I’ll try to take a look on documented upgrade procedure to find if i were wrong or… it can be improved a bit.

What do you mean?

I am the only user, therefore there’s currently no traffic on that. I’m trying to getting in touch with the tool.

Also i did not installed any extension of Mattermost (who told me “nice guy, remember that APIv3 will be terminated soon”).

Without a bit more effective test enviroment (either with other users using) i cannot create user cases and a personal knowledge base to transform people needs into Mattermost-oriented answers.