Theming nextcloud

NethServer Version: 7.4.1708 (Final)
Module: nextcloud-nethserver-12.0.5.3

today i have installed e test machine, with e-mail server and nextcloud.
All work fine, but when i tryed change the theme in nextcloud i have had a surprise.

I login with admin account, but i can’t edit theme becouse it isn’t present the app page.
Immagine
With nextcloud 12.0.4 i haven’t this problem.
In /usr/share/nextcloud/config/config.php i have add
‘theme’ => ‘’,
but nothing changed

Anyone have the same problem?
Anyone have a solution for enable web page for editing theme, if possible i won’t create a manual theme.

bye
Giordy

What you’re showing there is not what you get when you log in with the Nextcloud admin account (which is separate from the system admin account). Log in as admin with a password of Nethesis,1234 and you should see the options you expect (and then change the password to something secure).

1 Like

OMG!!!

I have specially changed the admin password and I have assumed that accessing with
U: admin
P: my new password

it worked … but I entered as an admin without permission …
Now I noticed (on your suggestion) that admin can enter with 2 passwords … (Nethesis, 1234 and "my new password)"
I do not find it very normal, but I adapt …

thank you so much

I don’t think it’s very good design, personally, but I’m not sure if there’s a good way to change it.

perfect…

now I’m 100% cheated
I have re-changed the password then
admin @ domain and admin
they have the same password, both login, but they are not administrators to edit the themes
and admin with password Nethesis, 1234 no longer login … ideee?

i respond myself:

FTR, there was a discussion to change how accounts were handled:

As it is a frequent question I added some notes in the wiki page for nextcloud (feel free to reword it).

1 Like

thank you very much for putting the discussion on me
for now I solved by changing the admin password of Nextcloud with the command

sudo -u apache /opt/rh/rh-php56/root/usr/bin/php /usr/share/nextcloud/occ user:resetpassword admin

posted by you in another thread

thank you very much for the support
Giordy

1 Like