White screen or internal server error 500 after Nextcloud 13 install

NethServer Version: 7.4 1708 fully updated
Module: Nextcloud 13

Continuing the discussion from Nextcloud 13 - Call for QA!:

It seems like the package nethserver-nextcloud from nethserver-testing is needed to make Nextcloud 13 work. When you install from Software Center or with yum without “Nethserver-testing” repo, you can’t connect to Nextcloud anymore:

When you do yum install --enablerepo=nethserver-testing nethserver-nextcloud it works again.

EDIT:

Nextcloud 13 is not in nethserver-updates anymore, check this post

1 Like

Should i update somehow nextcloud again on installation where i did update from 12.0.5?
I can login but i assume not everything is ok(e.g. weird blank admin menu possition and “sharing” appears double.

Update from 12 to 13 should work when updating from nethserver-testing, at least it did in my test.

But I already update to 13 but from nethserver-updates. What should I do more now?

should make it work.

EDIT:

Nextcloud 13 is not in nethserver-updates anymore, check this post

Thanks,
and i noticed that after update to 13 from testing sharing menu(autocompletion works fine) shows only users in logged user group but only respect local groups if user is in AD/LDAP it shows all users. Also if i put whole name i can share file with any user (no difference local or LDAP) how to prevent this? This reveal users names to logged user (you can try few user names to check if user is part of nextcloud instance), but shouldn’t show user that is not part of the group even whole name is typed.
I think LDAP group problem is because any user is in Domain Users group and option to exclude group from Domain Users not working.
How to fix this? Cheers and thanks for any advice.

There were some issues reported in the past but with closed status:

It could be a regression.

It’s possible, i red many posts about these problems, it maybe what i mentioned:

I think LDAP group problem is because any user is in Domain Users group and option to exclude group from Domain Users not working.

I made new Issue on github.